Sunday 8 September 2013

Shop My Stash September Week 2 Intro

Hi guys,
Yeah, I know that I didn't do week one of Shop My Stash but that was because I had just got back from  holiday and then work was mental etc etc! Seriously, one day I was working from 8am until 9pm! Crazy.


Anyway, this week focuses on eye products so without further ado, here are my forgotten products:

1: Rimmel Extra Super Lash, Lash Building Mascara in Black Black.

This is gorgeous but has been put to the bottom of the pile in favour of the Lancome mascara and No7 Stay Perfect Sensitive mascara. It is great at lengthening, volumising and coating every single lash.

2: No7 Metallic Eyes Pencil in 03 Blue

This is a great soft pencil for smudgy looks. It's perfect in the day but using a dark grey or black smudgy eyeshadow for a smoky look.

3: Avon Anew Reversalist Illuminating Eye System.

The lid lifts up to be a shimmery eyeshadow primer-y thing and the lid screws off to reveal the eye cream. It's a gorgeous silky cream but the only downside is that it makes the under eye area look really shiny.

I will give the updates next week! Add your link to the link up if you do it as well!
Saffy





No comments:

Post a Comment