Friday 20 September 2013

Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow Review

Hi guys,
I thought that it would be a good idea to review the products that I bought in my Post Holiday Beauty Haul. So I am starting with the Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in My Two Cents.









This is priced at £15.50 or $20.

Report Card:

I love the colour  - A lovely shimmery bronze that can be built up to make a gorgeous colour.
 A+       9/10

It really does not crease and it stays on all day!       
A*    10/10

No odour  - I am pleased because smelly eyeshadow doesn't sound nice!     
A*   10/10

Packaging - I lurveeee the Benefit packaging. It's so vintage and gorgeous.      
A* 10/10 

Application - Impossible unless you use your finger. Brushes and sponge pad brushy things fail miserably. I don't know about sponges though. 
E 3/10

Texture - It pulls at your eyelids if you apply with a brush or sponge pad. However it has a non sticky, non drying texture that feels really luxurious on your eyes.
B 7/10

Repurchase - Definitely but I won't need to do that for quite a while because there's loads in each box that you get

A* 10/10

I would definitely recommend this and you can buy it here: http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/product/view/new-creaseless-cream-shadow

Comment, +1, add me at +Saffron Lallem or drop an email at saffyblogger@gmail.com
Saffy

No comments:

Post a Comment