Sunday 30 June 2013

My Lipsticks (PART 1 of Lips)

Hi guys,
So here's my much awaited part 1 of Lip Products: Lipsticks. I have quite a lot of lipsticks because, I get bored of the same one each time and I experiment with different colours as well. However I have had a clearout recently and thrown many away. I will add a link if  I can find a website selling them online I will. Some lippys of mine are quite old and may have been discontinued so if you can't find them sorry!

1.  17 Mirror Shine Lipstick in Pinked
http://www.boots.com/en/SEVENTEEN-Mirror-Shine-Lipstick_1281281/

I love this colour (baby pink) and it's relatively new. I used to have an Avon Lipstick in Champagne which was a similar colour (hello to Avon users 2007-!) I don't like the consistency that much though.


2. Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Vintage Pink
This is a staple of my lipsticks for going out at night. It also makes my lips gorgeous and moisturised! It has a lovely creamy feel.

3. SEVENTEEN Supreme Shine Lipstick in Bella
I couldn't find a proper image of this shade and my camera has broken so here's the shade:

This is a daytime staple for work lipstick or a nude lip with smokey eyes.

4. Dior Addict Lipstick in Show 778

This is a super glossy lipstick that I love! It tastes great as well.

5. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick in Fuchsia Pink - Vintage Collection
This has a smooth silky finish that I love. The colour is richly pigmented and I think that it is fab!

6. Lancome L'Absolu Nu Replenishing and Enhancing Lip Colour in Beige Tulle
This is a delicate rosey kind of nude lip colour that is delicate and perfect for spring.

7. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy

This is a really nice pearly pink that smells, applies and tastes fab! A great all rounder but quite pricey.

8. Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet in La Fascinante 




What I love about matte lipsticks is that you can leave them matte or add clear lip gloss to make them shine. Not all lipsticks can carry this off though but this does beautifully. It is my only crimson lipstick but I love it.

9. Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick in Nice Knickers


A darkish magenta pink that is gorgeous and literally can be slicked on and will last all day.

10. Guerlain Rouge Shine Automatique in Corail Ora 
This is a glittery, coral lipstick that doesn't last very long but is gorgeous and shimmery.

11. Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick in Sugar


A luscious non-sticky or greasy lipstick for comfortable, relaxed days.

12. Elizabeth Arden Colour Intrigue Effects Lipstick in Geranium Shimmer

 A gorgeous plummy lipstick for evening dates and going out at night. I wouldn't wear this as a daytime lipstick.

Those are my lipsticks that I have kept. Please comment, follow, subscribe, email, Google+ me and keep reading! My email address is saffyblogger@gmail.com.
Saffy




No comments:

Post a Comment