Saturday 28 September 2013

Liebster Answers (Nomination 2)

Hi guys,
I have been re-nominated for a Liebster Award by makeupandstilettoes.blogspot.co.uk. I  have previously been nominated so I will do the 11 questions, set my own and leave it open to whoever wants to do a Liebster!



Rules:
If you are tagged, link back to the blogger that tagged you.
Answer the 11 questions set by your nominator.
Make up 11 questions for your nominees
Tag 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers.

Questions:

1 What is your best feature inside and outside?
2 What is the most minimalistic makeup you are comfortable wearing?
3 What is your favourite skincare line?
4 What is your favourite mascara?
5 What is the best makeup brush you've ever used?
6 What is your favourite nail polish and colour?
Do you have passions other than makeup and what are they?
8 A thing you cannot live without?
9 Do you have a pet? (If yes, then what is it?)
10 What is your wildest dream you want to achieve?
11 Who is the most inspirational person in your life?

Answers:

1 -My best feature inside is my friendliness, I will talk to anyone that I know!
My best feature outside are my eyes - they are Huuuuuggeeeeee!

2 - The most minimalistic makeup to wear out would be the following (I would go natural at home)

Triple Protection Tinted Moisturiser SPF 15 by No7.


Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara


Mirror Shine Lipstick by SEVENTEEN in Pinked 


or 17 Supreme Shine Lipstick in Bella.

Avon Concealer Stick in Light.

3 - I am sooo in love with the Clinique 3 Point Skin System. I think that after even 1 wash, you can find a massive difference in your skin. The Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion I didn't buy at first but I am so glad that I did!



4- My favourite mascara. Oooh, that's such a hard choice but if I have to choose one, it would be my Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara. It's perfect for a date, a club or you can tone it down for every day.

5 - The best makeup brush I have ever used? Hourglass' Blending Brush is fantastic. I bought it in America for $30 from Sephora and it's so great for (obviously blending) but also for smoky eyes and under eye concealer.
6 - My favourite nail varnish and colour is a toss up between 2. Firstly the American Apparel Nail Lacquer in Office. Unfortunately this broke in my luggage on the way home from my holiday but I was in love with it.

So my other favourite is the Dior Vernis in Blue Jeans. I adore the colour and it actually looks like this on your nails.


7 - My other passions include: 

Baking
Dressmaking
Swimming
Cycling 
and Music.

8 - A thing that I can't live without. 

Realistically, my glasses or contact lenses. 

Unrealistically, cosmetics!!


9 - I have 2 cats: A Siamese called Teacup and a Bengal Leopard called Aphrodite. 

10 - I would love to go into space! Hopefully at some point it will become available to the public. Then I shall be first in line.

11- The most inspirational person in my life has to be my Mum. She is so lovely and the perfect role model.

Like I said earlier, if you want to do this tag do it. I am tagging specifically:

The whole world!

My questions to you are:

  • What beauty product can't you live without?
  • When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
  • Who are your Top 3 beauty bloggers?
  • Why did you start blogging?
  • What is your best beauty trick?
  • What are your hobbies?
  • What are 3 interesting facts about you?
  • What's your favourite lip colour to wear?
  • What's your favourite high end beauty brand?
  • What's your favourite bargain beauty brand?
  • In what order do you apply makeup (including washing and moisturising)?
Saffy






No comments:

Post a Comment