Wednesday 2 October 2013

Autumn Tag

Hi guys,
So I was tagged by the lovely Shalunya of shalunyaboyet.blogspot.com to do this Autumn Tag. Shalunya has a fantastic blog discussing beauty and real life including her struggle with Chiari.


Favourite thing about Autumn.
Well, it's my birthday so I guess that would be one of my favourites but my ultimate favourite has to be going to an arboretum in the Autumn when the leaves are gorgeous colour and crunchy. Then I whip out my camera and snap lots of pictures.

Favourite drink
My favourite drink for Autumn/Winter is hot cocoa with toasted marshmallows melting on top.

Favourite scent/candle.
My favourite scent is Salted Caramel and Vanilla Chai by Yankee Candle.

Best Lipstick
My favourite lipstick (for Autumn) is the YSL Rouge Volupte in Red Temptation. It's great for Autumn/Winter and I love it.

Go to moisturiser
My go to moisturiser is the L'Oreal Skin Perfection Day Moisturiser.

Favourite go to colour for the eyes.
My favourite and most talked about colour palette is the Lancome Hypnose Drama Eye Palette. I love these colour for building up tone for an evening but also love blues, greens and nudes.
Favourite Music to Listen To:
Oh anything really. Top 40, Avril Lavigne, Beyonce, Green Day, Eminem are just some things I listen to.


Favourite Autumn Outfit
My ultimate Autumnal outfit has to be a dress (knit or otherwise) with wooly tights, a patterned scarf and ankle or long boots.

Favourite place to be 
My favourite place to be is definitely either a coffee shop where you can see all the bustle and gorgeous leaves armed with a steaming coffee or an arboretum. I love them and it's a great place to practice my photography.

I am tagging 



Saffy









No comments:

Post a Comment