Monday 28 October 2013

The Sunshine Award

Hi guys,
So I was nominated for the Sunshine Award by +Shalunya TheChronicBeauty of shalunyaboyet.blogspot.com. She has a fab life and beauty blog which you should definitely check out.

The Rules:


  1. Include the pic
  2. Link the person who nominated you
  3. Answer the questions set for you
  4. Nominate others for this award.




Question 1:
Describe your blog in 1 paragraph.

My blog is a small beauty blog that I launched a few months ago. I started it on a rainy day, with no pictures, just a couple of paragraphs and got so excited when it got 10 views! Now I get 1000 views a month and love it so much. It reviews and discusses mainly beauty products although sometimes I blog about my life. I love doing tags and have built up a fab network of friends.


Question 2:
Describe the best and worst things about blogging.

The best thing ... writing things and releasing them so others can read it.

The worst thing ... when you miss days and then everyone moves on so fast. Plus people stop looking at your blog.



Question 3:
If you could have a dinner party and invite any 3 celebrities, who would it be and why?

My first one would be the Duchess of Cambridge because she seems so nice and I would just love it I think.

Just to meet and because I think I would have a great time with, one of the Kardashian sisters

OMG, I had better bring a man/boy shouldn't I? Oh, OK then I would invite Tom Felton who played Draco Malfoy in Harry Potter but in real life is quite gorgeous. :-)


Question 4:
You are giving a motivational speech to a captive audience of thousands. What would it be about?

I was bullied terribly when I was younger so mine would be about confidence and probably turn into an entire lecture rather than a speech. I would say about what to do, how to cope and how to boost your confidence, even if you don't feel that way.


Question 5:
Tell us 3 really random things about you.

I have a Bengal cat and a Siamese cat who are soooo cute!
I have never had a nose bleed.
I have never been to Disneyland and never been sledging.

Question 6:
For a month, your blog can only be read by men. What would you write?

I would write men's product reviews, men's grooming tips, I may do more day blogging and more stuff to appeal to men. I think that many of my posts, I could tweak the product or change it slightly to appeal to men.

Question 7:
Does your immediate family know that you blog?

Nope. Nobody does because I like that anonymity of just putting yourself out there. My name isn't really Saffron Lallem but I promise the rest is true. This is just my pen name.

Question 8:
Generations after I have died, my grandchildren discover my blog. What can they learn from it?

I think that they could learn more about me but also that just by expressing yourself, people will listen, if you articulate yourself nicely, you can build up a group of like minded friends.

Question 9:
Five years from now, are you still blogging? Is your content the same?

Yes, I believe I will be, however blogging more regularly because I will have more time, less paperwork etc!

Sorry that I hadn't done this until now but here are my tagged bloggers:

and anyone else who wants to try my questions (you can do it twice)

And my questions:

1- Why did you start to blog?
2- Describe your blog in 1 sentence.
3- What do you hope that your blog does to your readers?
4- If you could have 2 celebrities as your friend, who would it be and why?
5- What is your favourite book and why?
6- What is one of your most embarrassing moments?
7- Describe your life outside of blogging.
8- When you were young, what were your dreams for the future?
9- Do you have any family members who are also bloggers?
10- What is your favourite inspirational quote?

Enjoy! 
Saffy 


No comments:

Post a Comment