Tuesday 15 October 2013

How Much Is Your Face Worth? Tag

Hi guys,
So I was very interested when this tag came onto my radar. It's a tag about how much your face products cost so how much your face is worth. Then I was lucky enough to be tagged by +Shalunya TheChronicBeauty from shalunyaboyet.blogspot.com. So here it is 



So onto my products.

Face

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion £29.50
CHANEL PERFECTION LUMIÈRE Long-Wear Flawless Fluid Foundation SPF 10 £36

No7 Perfect Light Pressed Powder in Light £11.50



Eyes

Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof in Bleu Exquise £19


Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara £22


L'Oreal Lumi Magique Highlighting Pen £8.49


Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in My Two Cents £15.50


Lips



Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Vintage Pink £6.49



Max Factor Max Effect Lip Gloss in Diva Pink £4.99





So my total is .......

£153.47!


I am a sucker for high end brands and always  will be.

I tag anyone who hasn't done it as it is an eye opening experience!

Saffy

No comments:

Post a Comment