Monday 27 January 2014

Benefit Porefessional Powder Review

Hi guys,
I bought the Benefit Porefessional Powder a couple of weeks ago and wanted to review it for you guys. I have seen some great reviews and then some claiming the product to be a dud so I was intrigued.  


Promotional Images for the Porefessional Powder 
The product works like this:
-You unscrew the bottom bit with the brush.
-Also unclip the brush.
-Tip the required amount of powder into the the little compartment at the bottom.
-Using the brush, sweep the powder over oiliest and most 'pore-ful' areas (see what I did there!)
Review:
Packaging: 6/10 Very useful however feels a little cheap, like a lower end brand rather than a good quality brand like Benefit.
Dispenser: 10/10 It's a bit like talcum powder dispensers but it's so good!
Texture: 10/10 Very luxurious and silky soft. It is a powder version of the Porefessional balm and I said in my review about how much I loved the texture.
Odour: 9/10 It has the same Benefit-ty cosmetic smell.
Application: 10/10 Love the brush- it's so soft and I love the compartments; they're so good for on the go.
Longevity: 9/10 Gorgeous, lasts a really long time and mattifies (is that a word) skin incredibly.
Coverage: 10/10 A beautiful gentle sheen that has light/medium coverage.
Pigmentation: 8/10 Not exactly pigmented but works with any skin tone

TOTAL: 72/80! It's amazing!! Not quite as good as the Pro Balm but I still love it.
Please comment below
Saffy

No comments:

Post a Comment