Tuesday 21 January 2014

Discovery Of A Beauty Blog Bashing Group

Hi guys,
A sad post today
I was saddened to learn from a beautiful beauty blogging friend that there appears to be a 'ring' of ladies who spend lots of their time on Google Hangouts bitching about others. 
I know I have been spoken about in this fashion, and I know of several others subjected to this backstabbing treatment. You may have seen my recent angry tweets, unless you know what they mean, they are not about you :-D. 
I will not name names but they know who they are and, yes I do hope they read this post. It saddens me further that instead of focusing on blogging, which at the end of the day, is what we are all here to do, they have to put others down to feel happy. 
I also know that no-one has really seen me post like this but I really hope you feel like posting a comment. It seems like hardly anyone comments on my blog anymore :-).
Negativity is not required, be happy positive and have a great day
Saffy 

No comments:

Post a Comment