Monday 3 February 2014

Poppy King for No7 Lip Crayon Review- UPDATED!

UPDATED--


Hi guys,
I wanted to also review the Lip Crayon in the set by Poppy King that also includes the lipstick I reviewed yesterday. I bought this for £2 in the January sale in Boots, whereas normally they are sold for £11.50.  I bought the shade Playing.




Review:
Packaging: 10/10 This comes with a handy sharpener as part of the cap and it has a proper pencil texture.

Pigmentation: 9/10 This is good, sparkly with a sheer finish.

Texture: 2/10 Extremely sticky, good coverage but I have to wear another lipstick with it to make it bearable

Odour: 10/10 No odour at all

Taste: 4/10 None at all but it becomes horrible when after a while

Application: 10/10 Like drawing it on with a chubby crayon, easy!

Longevity: 6/10 Moderately long staying.

Total:51/70 
This was not good, they definitely need to improve on texture and what happens if you breathe, lick your lips etc! After the success with the lipstick, I had higher expectations but was very disappointed.
Saffy

No comments:

Post a Comment