Sunday 9 February 2014

Skin Care Routines 1: Dry Skin

Hi guys,
Here is the first of four posts on skin care for different types of skin. This post is for dry skin.
Pic from Google
So first things first. Vigilance is key. Even if your skin feels tighter and dryer after your routine; you must still continue to wash, cleanse and follow through. Just follow my little list of instructions!!
Makeup Removal: I would recommend the Simple wipes or bottles for makeup removal. It has no harsh chemicals and can be really helpful for skin.
These are kind to skin and they even do Sensitive versions.
Toner: The Olay Essentials Refreshing Toner is great for all skin types. I find it so nice on the skin especially when it's dry and needs revitalising.



Cleansing: I would really recommend the Benefit Cleansers. This is so good and refreshing. You can read my haul of the set here.

This has a typical soapy smell but is really good at cleansing. It is great for all skin types.

Moisturiser: The Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion is fantastic. It is so gorgeous and luxurious yet light on the skin. 


Primer: The L'Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Smoothing Resurfacing Primer is so gorgeous and smoothing. It makes the skin hydrated and flawless looking before foundation.
I am going through some awful stuff at the moment so I might not be blogging as regularly as normal. But please comment because I need some support and blog loving at the moment. I really hope that you enjoyed this post and the next one is on oily skin.
Saffy


No comments:

Post a Comment