Sunday 23 February 2014

Liebster Award Take 3

Hi guys,
So @Kelly261293  from kelley261293.blogspot.co.uk tagged me for the third time for the Liebster Award.
So lets crack on with the questions then!

1- Who are your favourite bloggers and why?

I love lots of bloggers but here are just a few. I love +Shalunya TheChronicBeauty's blog because it's my real life and beauty together fix, plus I know her as a friend. I love +Laurie M's blog because it's so real. I am so far loving +KellyFabulosity's new blog, I love +Deanne Scott's blog and +Louise KinderHealthandBeauty. These are just a few of my friends. I love +Fleur DeForce+Tanya Burr and +Ree ReallyRee's blogs but obviously I don't know them and these are just a handful. 

2- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

I would have two houses. One in London and one in the redwoods of California, all pale wood and glass. 

3- What pets do you want that your parents won't let you have?

My parents had no problems with cats so that's what we had. I always wanted one so there wasn't an issue.

4- Hair up or down?

Up for work, down when I am not at work generally but I mix it up a little.

5- What is your favourite post on your blog?

I don't know really... what is you guys' favourite? 

6- What's your favourite brand of luxury makeup?

YSL and Lancome for all types of makeup and Chanel for foundation.

7- What is the latest book you read?

I last read The 42nd Parallel by John Dos Pasos. It is an intriguing and complicated book that starts the trilogy USA and it's about America before WWII in the Great Depression. It's mostly fiction with a little non-fiction thrown in.

8- Are you an organised blogger?

Um I don't plan before I start a post but I do have quite a few in draft waiting to be published. I did try and schedule my posts but I am a little limited in time to actually write my posts.

9- What was the last thing you watched on TV?

Casualty last night. OMG, new doctors Cal and Ethan are gorgeous!!

10- What mobile phone do you have?

2 phones- work and personal. A Nokia Lumia 720 as personal and an iPhone 5S for work.

My questions:

1- What inspired you to start a blog?
2- Give us 5 facts about your appearance.
3- Give us 5 'facts' about your personality.
4- Where would you like to go on holiday the most?
5- What would you describe your fashion style as?
6- Describe where you live in 3 sentences.
7- What unusual talents do you have?
8- What would you really like to learn how to do?
9- Who have you met through blogging (doesn't have to be in real life, it can just be who you are now friends with)
10- Describe your blogging surroundings right now.
11- Who else should do this tag?

I tag everyone to do this tag!
I hope you enjoyed it and please comment below.
Saffy

No comments:

Post a Comment