Friday 1 November 2013

Would you rather Tag

Hi guys,
So I was tagged by Zoe of zoea2812.blogspot.co.uk to do the Would You Rather Tag.


1) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lipglosses OR lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?

Lose all of my palettes and eyeshadows definitely because you can still create some amazing looks without eyeshadow/blusher etc. Until I bought some more that is!

2) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never cut it again?

Chop it all off. Then I can buy extensions, wigs etc. Otherwise I will look like a taller version of Cousin It!

3) Do you prefer coral or pink blush?

Pink definitely but not only on my cheeks in a doll way.

4) If you had $1000, what would you spend it on, clothes or makeup?

Well, convert it into pounds (or am I allowed £1000?), then makeup. I have lots of clothes but adore high end makeup so would fill my boots. Plus then I could replenish my lost palettes.

5) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?

Eyeliner as lipstick, I think lipstick as eyeliner would really hurt my eyes and eyeliner would look and feel better. Then I would put some gloss on top.

6) Would you rather shop at Mac or Sephora?

In the UK, there are no Sephora's and they don't ship to the UK so definitely Mac, although I only have a couple of their products.

7) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow or one lipstick colour for the rest of your life?

One lipstick colour as then you can still achieve loads of different looks.



8) Would you rather have bright or dark nails all year round?

Bright definitely as you can work them with different outfits all year round.




9) Would you rather give up your favourite lip or eye product?

I would give up my favourite lip product, the YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in Fuchsia Excess

10) Would you rather wear summer clothes in winter or winter clothes in summer?

Definitely summer clothes in winter, I would just add leggings, cardigans or layer!

11) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or bun?

A bun because you can make it messy, neat, a ballerina bun or a half bun!

12) Would you rather not wear lipgloss ever again or never paint your nails?

Bye bye lipgloss. I would wear lipbalms, lipsticks and liptints instead but I love painting my nails! 


13) Would you rather shave off your eyebrows and have none, or pencil them in?

Who invented this tag? What a stupid question! I would pencil them in as I think that people look odd without eyebrows.

14) Would you rather live without nail polish or makeup?

Nail polish because I need makeup to cover my ugliness!

I tag the following:


Enjoy!
Saffy






No comments:

Post a Comment