Monday 16 December 2013

Beauty Crown Week 3

Hi guys,
So it's already week 3 of the 










The Beauty Crown Awards are a yearly favorites collaborative effort including beauty bloggers around the globe. The Beauty Crown Awards were created by Lily from Beauty with Lily Liz from My Pretty Obsessions, Jackie from Five Two Certified, and Shalunya from Shalunya & Boyet. We felt that a collaborative effort from a large number of beauty bloggers would be much more interesting to our readers and would garner more attention. The Beauty Crown Awards are a 5 week event with each week covering types of products.

Week 1 - Personal Care Products - Dec 2 - Dec 8, 2013
Week 2 - Facial Products - Dec 9 - Dec 15, 2013
Week 3 - Lip & Nail Products - Dec 16 - Dec 22, 2013
Week 4 - Eye & Misc Products - Dec 23 - Dec 29, 2013
Week 5 - Facial Care Products & Tools - Dec 30 - Jan 4, 2014

Week 3 of the Beauty Crown Awards covers Lip & Nail Products. Below are my Week 3 selections:


LIPS

Lipliner

I actually don't really wear lipliner.


Lipstick

Ooh, umm, the YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in Fuchsia in Excess.

Gloss

Nars Lip Gloss in Orgasm- A peachy pink coloured gloss with a hint of shimmer and no stickiness.


Tinted Lip Balm

Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturising Lip Colour Balm is amazing - I love the shade Mighty Mimosa


Lip Treatment

My long time fave is the Olay Regenerist Anti Ageing Lip Treatment. It's quite expensive but has a gorgeous texture and really works. And yes, I know it's anti ageing and I am 21 but it does a great job anyway, and what better than the present!!




NAILS

Polish

Ohmigod!! How am I supposed to choose. I may cheat a little and say my top 2 (in no particular order) which are...

1) American Apparel Nail Lacquer in Office. It's a super glossy, gorgeously pigmented colour that stays on for days.

and secondly the 


Dior Vernis in 206 Blue Denim or the Dior Cruise Collection Vernis 2013











Basecoat

I don't actually tend to use basecoat either because my nails don't tend to stain.

Topcoat

17 Nail Extras Top Coat.







Enjoy and please comment!
Saffy






No comments:

Post a Comment