Sunday 1 December 2013

Beauty Haul

Hi guys,

So when I went Christmas shopping, I had a free Benefit makeover in Boots. I also picked up a few goodies whilst I was there so I am hauling what I bought.

9 items and my new Lush shopping bag:


Compared with Rimmel Colour Rush Balm in Keep Mauving! 
Lightly swatched

Lush Snowman and Bombardino bath bombs

Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top Coat. 

Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation in Believe in Me Ivory

A free sample of Benefit PoreFessional 

No7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow in Violet Shine

 No7 Metallic Eyes Pencil in Purple 

And .... (maybe I was lying when I said there were only 9) my No7 free gift.


It's like Christmas already!!

And... WOW! 4 things.

Stay Precise Felt Tip Eyeliner in Black

From left to right: smudged and not smudged No7 Metallic Eyes Pencil in Purple eyeliner, the thin Felt-Tip liner and the side of the Felt Tip liner.

Stay Perfect Eye Shadow in Sheer Brown

No7 High Shine Lipgloss in Whisper


That's it folks, please comment!
Saffy



No comments:

Post a Comment