Monday 30 December 2013

Beauty Crown Week 5

Hi guys,
It's the final week of the Beauty Crown Awards and it was soo fun!!I really loved it so thanks +Liliana Ayala +Shalunya TheChronicBeauty +jackie leung +Liz Outh











The Beauty Crown Awards are a yearly favourites collaborative effort including beauty bloggers around the globe. The Beauty Crown Awards were created by Lily from Beauty with Lily Liz from My Pretty Obsessions, Jackie from Five Two Certified, and Shalunya from Shalunya & Boyet. We felt that a collaborative effort from a large number of beauty bloggers would be much more interesting to our readers and would garner more attention. The Beauty Crown Awards are a 5 week event with each week covering types of products.

Week 1 - Personal Care Products - Dec 2 - Dec 8, 2013
Week 2 - Facial Products - Dec 9 - Dec 15, 2013
Week 3 - Lip & Nail Products - Dec 16 - Dec 22, 2013
Week 4 - Eye & Misc Products - Dec 23 - Dec 29, 2013
Week 5 - Facial Care Products & Tools - Dec 30 - Jan 4, 2014


Week 5 of the Beauty Crown Awards covers Facial Care Products & Tools. Below are my selections:

FACIAL SKIN CARE

Cleansers
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Blackhead Eliminating Triple Action Cleanser

Serum
Moist Towelette
Simple Cleansing Face Wipes

Exfoliators
I use Simple Clear Skin Oil Balancing Exfoliating Wash mostly or other random high end products.

Masks
I lurve the Lush fresh face masks or the Montagne Jeunesse Face Masks


Facial Mist
I generally dabble and experiment with facial mists but I love the Lush Breath of Fresh Air 
Cleansing System


TOOLS

Brushes
I actually really like the Barbara Daly kit and the Mac sets. I received both for Christmas as well so I was a lucky duck!
I unfortunately couldn't find a good enough pic on the internet of the BD set but it has 5 pieces.

Eyelash Curler
I use the Tweezerman Classic Eyelash Curler

Tweezers
I also use Tweezerman Ultra Precision tweezers

Nail Tools
Well what is a nail tool? If you mean dotting or striping tools then I would say my Rio Professional Nail Art Pens.






Adios people, I have really enjoyed doing this post award and I hope you have enjoyed reading it. Please comment below
Saffy













No comments:

Post a Comment