Tuesday 17 December 2013

Winter Tag

Hi guys,
So I kind of self tagged myself for the Winter Tag from +Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt's blog. I would recommend reading it at makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.com, but on with the show
What are your favourite parts of Winter?

Where do I begin? Snuggling under the bed covers in a warm cocoon when it's cold outside. Stepping outside, seeing your breath in front of you and hearing the ground crunch under your feet as crystals adorn grass blades. When family join for Christmas celebrations, crowding round the spectacle of a glossy golden turkey. And finally when everyone is walking home from their work and it is dark outside but there is still the murmur and hustle and bustle of the working day.


What's your favourite Winter outfit?

For daytime: a gorgeous dressed-up jumper, my beloved Firetrap blue skinny jeans, ankle boots, a statement necklace or scarf and  a jacket for daytime.

For the evening: A dress (knit or otherwise), tights (not woollen but black or nude), high heels or high heeled ankle boots, a necklace and probably an overcoat type coat.


What's your favourite Winter food?

Christmas food!!

Favourite Winter drink?

Hot chocolate with Fuffle crumbled in and all of the trimmings: it's amazing.


Dream way to spend a Winter's day?

Going to an arboretum or forest with my cousin (aged 10) and then  back home or out for dinner.


How do you do your makeup in winter?

To reflect my outfit but also plum, wine and blue hues for my eyes. I also have smoky eyes more and a darker lip colour.



What do you want Santa to bring you?

An iPhone 5C in blue please. Other than that, gorgeous things please!!

What are the first 3 things that remind you of Christmas?

1- The first mince pies that I bake
2- Christmas songs in shops.
3- Christmas cards and displays in Clintons.

What are the first 3 things that remind you of Winter?

1- Frost beginning to start.
2- Seeing your breath in the morning.
3- When all of the leaves have fallen from the trees.

What's your favourite Winter scent?



Finish the following sentence:

If I could have one wish this Christmas, it would be:

That for just one day, no-one would be suffering and there would be peace and harmony.

I tag the following people:


And anyone else that wants to do it! Seriously, don't wait!
Saffy



No comments:

Post a Comment