Wednesday 31 July 2013

Lush Beauty Haul

Hi guys,
I have been shopping today in Lush and am therefore doing a Lush beauty haul post. For those of you without Lush stores, you can buy the products online at lush.com I would like to shout out to +Jamie Clark because it's her birthday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!





I bought stuff from Lush today and have tried some so here goes:


1: Lush Honeybee Bath Bomb

This smells gorgeous, like the Honey I Washed the Kids soap and It's Raining Men shower gel. It does, like the name suggests, smell like honey and it has different coloured layers as well. I am very excited to use this.

2: Lush Volcano Foot Mask

It smells not very pleasant but is amazing and the smell doesn't linger on feet. It's like their face masks but with a little exfoliant. It is amazing for sore, tired, rough feet as it has cold mint that if you chill soothes feet amazingly.
3: Lush Cosmetic Warrior face mask

It contains garlic - DO NOT get put off - it doesn't smell like garlic or make your face smell of garlic. This face pack fights spots gently and tackles problem skin: flakiness, dryness, redness, sensitivity, soreness, clogged-up-pore-ness, et cetera et cetera. I love it and it makes my skin feel smooth, not tight but very clean.

4: Lush Fun Pink 4 in one: model with, for body, for hair and for bath.

This seems great stuff and the Pink Fun smells so girly and nice!

5: Lush Dreamwash Shower Smoothie
I have used other Shower Smoothies which are very good so I am looking forward to trying this out!
Take the Emotional Brilliance Game/Quiz. See what you are feeling today at lush.com/emotionalbrilliance/ or lush.co.uk/emotionalbrilliance/ if you are in the UK!

Please comment people, I really value your feedback. If you have suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog, please don't be rude or anything 18+ but leave me a comment or email saffyblogger@gmail.com.
Saffy






No comments:

Post a Comment