Monday 29 July 2013

Top Three Tag

Hi guys,
So after being tagged by my good friend across the pond, in her great post shalunyaboyet.blogspot.com/2013/07/top-three-tag.html?m=1 I have compiled a post of my favourite products. At the bottom I tag others who will then continue the blogging party!




1. Top Three Lip Products.
This is really hard because I have loads that I enjoy but one of my tops has to be a YSL lipstick. I am slightly in love with them! So my favourite is the Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine in Fuchsia in Excess. I love this because it is so moisturising and so colourful.This is a gorgeous pink colour with blue undertones.

Next is the Seventeen Supreme Shine Lipstick in Bella. I love this as a nude colour that I feel would suit any skin tone and is a perfect colour on its own or as a base for another colour.

And finally is the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Vintage Pink. This looks a lot more purple in the tube than it actually is on lips but I love it because it's very moisturising, tastes fab and also looks great. It's a long lasting lipstick which is something that Rimmel are very good at doing with their lipsticks.

2. Top Three Hair Products.
My first product is the Intense Hydrating Mask by Moroccan Oil. This restores so much shine and glossiness and makes my hair so sleek and gorgeous. I don't use it all of the time because it can make your hair greasy when used too much but I use it once every week.

My next product is from the L'Oreal Elvive hair range and I love the L'Oreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss 60 Second Crystal Intensive Conditioner. This can be used every day as you only leave it on for 60 seconds and its quite gorgeous. It has pearl which makes hair really sleek.

And my final product is a hairspray. I find hairsprays difficult to like sometimes as it makes hair hard, greasy and gross. However, one of the best hairsprays out there doesn't really do any of these unless you apply a lot (I mean loads) and its great. 

So I present the best hairspray ever: L'Oreal Elnett Satin Supreme Hold.

3: Top 3 High End Beauty Products
My first favourite high end product is the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation in 22 Beige Rose. This is a gorgeous creamy beautiful foundation that gives flawless coverage for all day long. 


My next high end product is the Nars Sheer Lipstick in Manhunt. I love this because it's a gorgeous glossy pigmented reddy pink.

My final product is the Clinique Deep Comfort Body Butter. This is a gorgeous smelling, gorgeous feeling butter that is non greasy and moisturises skin to be smooth, soft and supple.
4: Top Three At Home Beauty Treatments
My first favourite at home product is the Montagne Jeunesse Face Packs. I love these to do at home quietly at home on a Saturday if I'm not busy or before I go out. They really feel special and there's plenty in there to do more than one pack with quite a thick layer.


My next treatment is the Lush Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter. I adore this as a nail beauty regime of mine as it makes my nails feel super soft. I don't really have hard cuticles but sometimes as a stupid habit, I nibble the skin around my nails and this softens it really well. 

My final product is also from Lush. It is the Sugar Scrub and I adore it. I only use it occasionally because it does remove all of the dead skin cells so if used a lot, it would take off all your skin. However, it smells gorgeous and makes your skin super soft.



5: Top Three Eyeshadow Palettes.
My first favourite eyeshadow palette is the new Lancome Hypnose Drama Eyes Palette. I haven't stopped talking about this in my recent posts because I love it. The colour selection is great, the pigmentation also and I love the shimmer in it. However, be careful with the black colour because as I said, it's very pigmented.

My next favourite is the Rimmel Glam Eyes Trio Eyeshadow in Modern Blue. I love this colour as an amazing dark sultry blue for night time.

My final favourite eyeshadow is one from the SEVENTEEN range. It's the SEVENTEEN Trio Eyeshadow in Barely There. This is a collection of fairly nude coloured eyeshadow set that blends beautifully and just adds a tint to eyelids.


6: Top Three Nail Polishes.
My first favourite, like my friend Shalunya's, is from Sinful Colours. It, I believe, isn't available in this shade in the States but it is available online. It's in the shade Pink Forever which is a lovely, glossy pink. I use 2 coats of this but you could only use one if you wanted to and it would still look nice.
My second favourite is from American Apparel Nail Lacquer and I bought it in Paris. I love this shade, Office and it's one of my favourite nail varnishes because I love the shade, love the texture (very shiny) and I love it.

My final favourite nail varnish is the Dior Vernis in Blue Label. This is another highly pigmented great colour but you need to have a base coat underneath otherwise it stains your nails.


7: Top Three Long Soak Bath And Shower Products.
When I have a long soak in the shower, I love the Lush shower bombs. They used to do loads, but recently, when ordering online, I could only find Sex in The Shower Emotibomb, which is one that I love. You put it on the floor of the shower and it smells really nice around you.


My second product that I use is the Champneys Spa Treatments Minerals Detox Gift Collection. This is a relatively new product for me but I love it as a great treat for myself.

My final product, well its not really a product as such, more a homeware item that I love but it's my bath shelf. It doesn't look like this but my camera has been dodgy recently so I had to find a random image.


8: Top Three 'Drugstore' Products
From the UK, like I am, I shall explain 'drugstore' products. They are things such as L'Oreal, Rimmel etc but nothing professional such as Mac or NARS. If I am wrong, drop a comment below... sorry!

My first product is the L'Oreal Lumi Magique Concealer. I love this because it's a great highlighter as well as concealer.

My next product is from Maybelline New York and is the Maybellne Superstay 14 hour Lipstick in Nonstop Red. This is a pinky red with blue undertones and I love it. I wouldn't stay it lasts for 14 hours but it does last for a long time. 
The final product is from No7 (Is this drugstore?) and is my Pressed Powder. It's very light and airy and beautiful.
9: Top Three Worst Products.
My worst product is the No7 Stay Perfect nail varnish in Practically Perfect. I think it was a bad batch but I will NOT be rebuying it. 

My next product is the Seventeen Trio Eyeshadows in Dolly Mixture. The colour choices are horrible.

Enough.
Said.



The final product is the Maybelline the Falsies Volum' Express Mascara. I hate this because
  • It makes my eyelashes bitty and dry
  • It smells funny
  • It makes them look spidery
  • It makes them look clumped together




10: My tagged bloggers.
More soon,
Saffy

No comments:

Post a Comment